University working hours due to holidays of the 1st and 7th January 2017
According to clauses 57, 67 of Ukrainian labor code in order to provide students, scientific and pedagogical staff of NTUU “KPI” with good holiday environment as well as for efficient planning of working days, maintaining of in-order in educational buildings, students HOSTELS, at NTUU “KPI” campus as well as in subdivisions, fire-prevention regime on NTUU “KPI” objects, accident-free operation of engineering and technical services during public holidays, the following days are announced to be non-working:
– January, 3, 4, 5, 6, 2016 – for the employees having five-day working week;
The following days are considered to be working for employees with five-day working week:
- Saturday, December, 10, 2016 with makeup work this day instead of Tuesday, January 3, 2017;
- Saturday, December, 24, 2016 with makeup work this day instead of Wednesday, January 4, 2017;
- Saturday, January 14, 2017 with makeup work this day instead of Thursday, January 5, 2017;
- Saturday, January 28, 2017 with makeup work this day instead of Friday, January 6, 2017.
Buildings are closed in January 1, 2, 7, 8 and 9, 2017.